- ✔ This 100W black infrared heat lamp is made of solid ceramics element, it has a perfect heat radiation feature and no light emitted. Great for pet, lizard, coop, chicken, turtle, snake, chameleon, bearded dragon, aquarium, with one digital thermometer included
- ✔ This ceramic heat lamp is simple and easy to install, just screw it into a standard porcelain E27 screw socket (ATTENTION: Use only with a porcelain socket, because the plastic socket may melt the lamp holder)
- ✔ This heat lamp's input voltage is AC 90-120V, power is 100-Watts, full size is diameter 3.15 inch x height 4.13 inch
- ✔ This black ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians. It could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer
- ✔ This bulb's surface temperature is very high when working, please do not use your hand to test the temperature. Do not touch the heat lamp immediately after turning off, please wait at least 1 hour to cool down. Also please adjust the distance between the heat lamp and the pets
1. This black ceramic heat emitter bulb is the perfect 24 hour heat source for reptiles and amphibians, it could last 9000-15,000 hours, even longer.
2. This infrared heat lamp is no light emitted, not disturb their normal sleep schedule (day or night).
3. Simple and Easy to Install: Screw into a standard porcelain E27 socket.
Material: Ceramic, Metal
Heating Source: Ceramic, Infrared, Electrical, No Light Emitted.
Socket: Only Porcelain Socket (E27)
Input Voltage: AC 90V-120V.
Diameter of Heating Surface: 8cm (Approx).
Usage Suggestions: Heating, Chicken Coops, Brooding, Grow Light.
Package Include: 2 x Ceramic Heat Lamp (Black) + 1 x Digital Thermometer
1. Surface temperature is too high, do not directly touch during use.
2. Please adjust the distance between the lamp and the pet.
Package Dimensions: 5.5 x 4.7 x 3.4 inches