Skip to content
- All Natural! Made from the bark of fir trees.
- Hygroscopic; This means it absorbs moisture and then releases it, creating humidity. The perfect substrate for humidity loving reptiles. Conducts and evenly distributes heat.
- Adds environmental stimulus. Allows natural digging and burrowing activity.
- Absorbent. Pulls icky waste away from your animal.
- Decorative. Provides your terrarium with that natural tropical rainforest look!
- Re-usable and super easy to maintain! All you have to do is soak in hot water every 2 to 3 months for fresh, clean bark. (ReptiBark should be replaced at least once a year).
- Smaller chips provide better moisture retention (increased surface area). Prevents live food from hanging out in your substrate (small pieces interlock)!
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection